Sunday, November 23, 2014

Prepping for prep

I recently acquired a resale steal - a Kitchen Aid stand mixer. On my route home after receiving it, 100 recipe ideas danced in my head. At the top of my list are - of course - French Macarons. As a fan of their light texture, bright palette and variety of flavors, I couldn't pass it up as one of my first recipes with the mixer.


I've found many online tips related to creating the French treats. I like the sound of the Framboise Macaron recipe included on Not So Humble Pie. Her directions are clear and I appreciate her feedback on various kitchen tools to help the process along. 

Freebie: 
Added ounce of fun, I'm starting to print out these free, lovely recipe cards to keep track of the delicious treats sure to ensue.




No comments:

Post a Comment