Sunday, November 9, 2014

A bath, down memory lane


After being inspired by thegraphicsfairy.com, I found these goodies while antiquing around the Willamette Valley. It amazes me how detailed these photographs are. I was pleased to collect a variety of portraits and candid shots dated between 1902-1960. I decided that I wanted to display them in my house, but somewhere I could share them with my guests.

My guest bath has housed a miscellaneous piece of artwork for two years. Today I finally started placing my fun finds. As a last minute add, I placed some dried foliage and a few vintage silver spoons. I have a few holes to fill and plan on eventually wrapping the entire collection in a custom frame.


BEFORE:                                 AFTER:

I can't wait to share this little corner of history. Do you have a collection that you've incorporated into your home decor?

No comments:

Post a Comment