Friday, November 7, 2014

The Graphics Fairy


I found this resource several years ago and I must say, it's been a life saver. There is such a variety of amazing, free, high resolution images at thegraphicsfairy.com -- it's unbelievable. With the holidays just around the corner I tend to visit The Graphics Fairy more frequently looking for inspiration and images to use in my crafting.

These vintage images inspired me when I was looking to decorate my guest bath. Although these images would work, I opted to find some hard copies of vintage portraits to play with. The image is the part the beauty of vintage portraits but I tend to search for personal, hand-written notes on the back. They usually offer an explanation of the image and a connection to the recipient or model. I've got quite the collection and will begin to hang them soon. Stay tuned for photos.


No comments:

Post a Comment